Saturday, July 18, 2009

Down in the studio




Hi everyone,
   Today is a day to play in the studio so I thought I would show you some photos of mine since I have had comments about the wall in the small room.  It is a pretty day outside which makes me wish I could go somewhere but I don't want to drive my car into the hole beyond my driveway. So, will have to wait until next week to escape!!  These are shots of parts of my playspace...a bookshelf with books of ideas and boxes of goodies; a tabletop shot of loose items I thought would work in various projects but didn't and are still waiting to be put away. And last, but not least, a partial shot of one of my big drawers filled with items to use as centerpieces for beads or molds to be made from.  I hope you are all having a great day playing, Kelly  


No comments:

Post a Comment