Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby Steps

Hi Everyone,
  I am just starting out with blogging and this is my first baby step. I am going to be posting photos of my new beads and experiments for you to see and I hope you will post your comments.     If you have been nice enough to buy something from me in the past and have made a piece of jewelry with it, I would love to post a photo of it. I hardly ever get to see what customers do with my beads. 
  Any help from you to make my blog look better, please drop me a line.  I will be adding pages for my schedule soon and photo pages of older works of mine, as soon as I figure out how to do that....wish me luck and thank you for visiting.  All the best, Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you on Blogspot. Joan T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm bookmarking you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done K! So glad you are blogging now. Can't wait to read it all!

    Cheers,

    Tonya
    www.tonyadavidson.com

    ReplyDelete