Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trying again....




Hi everyone,
   Well, you can see what happens when you hit the wrong button!  It is the second time I have done it that you know about!!!  I have caught myself more time than I can say!  Anyway, I got a call from the Baltimore Bead Society about a talk I am going to give on Tuesday night....good thing they called to remind me....I thought I was doing it in October! I will be doing a demo on Kuem-bo and enameling PMC. I am thinking I am going to also bring my PMC Voice pieces so everyone can see them in person.  I am hoping there will be someone to listen. Wouldn't that be awful if I showed up for the talk and demo and no-one else did? I hope that doesn't happen.  So, this weekend, I have to make some pieces to Kuem-bo...no brass brushing and then get some pieces tumbled for the enameling part....
  I also have to work on my latest PMC Voice piece...I will tell you more about that on Saturday or Sunday.  I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend (and, yes, the only reason I knew it was a holiday weekend was because of the phone call! Maybe I should get a calendar!)  Have fun playing, Kelly      Thought I would show you some Kuem-bo-ed pieces for those of you who can't come to the talk.....

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could come to your talk - obviously I need to since I am in the dark about Kuem-bo and enamelling PMC!

    ReplyDelete