Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween.....




Hi everyone, 
  I just realized that it is Halloween! So, I hope everyone has a nice one and no eggs or toilet paper in sight!  I think I will just post some "Treats" and leave it at that.....I am looking forward to getting into the studio and playing tomorrow with the ideas of beads I had after taking Barbara Simon's class.....and I have to get some spray paint so I can antique the beads I made in her class....Have a great weekend and don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight!  Extra hour of sleep...how nice is that??!  I hope you enjoy the photos...going to post several sets since you have all been so good...Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    These are some pretty pictures! The South is lush...I really enjoyed all the flora and fauna myself. I spent most of my time just looking around - next time I'll be looking through the lens more.
    The floral pic you think is blurry isn't - the focal point - which is very in focus are the stems in the lower left. So what you have is depth of field in the pic.
    Can't wait to see what your results are from BBS class...
    Love,
    Terresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures from your trip! Thanks for sharing them all... I love the Cormorant (the bird) on the rocky shore with the pieces of possible "ship wreck" in the background... Very cool!

    ReplyDelete