Sunday, July 19, 2009

The day off.....?




Hi everyone, 
  I didn't see any new comments, so I figure that everyone is out playing with their families and enjoying the weather. I thought I was going to be able to read a novel but food shopping got in the way and now I have to make a kickin' mac and cheese so I can fry it up as mac and cheese balls.. Delish!!!!  I love the ones from The CheeseSteak Factory and have been wanting to make them for a long time and finally found a recipe that is great! Brandon is coming to see Morgan and I tomorrow (we are going to see Harry Potter or Transformers) and then home for chicken and fried mac and cheese!!!  I am also going to get me first assignment for a online workshop that is experimental and bound to be fun!!!  Can't wait!!  I thought I would leave this week with a little bit of Mother Nature's beauty! I hope you enjoy them!  Have fun playing, Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics Kelly! Looks like you are getting some good use out of that new camera...

    Hope you guys got to see Harry Potter - it was fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers. I do miss these flowers down here in Florida!

    ReplyDelete